Too Rush - Get More Traffic

Monday, December 31, 2007

[Keralites] Queen Elizabeth phone call

Queen Elizabeth, Bush & Musharraf died & went straight to hell. Queen Elizabeth said "I miss England, I want  to call England and see how everybody is doing  there. She called and talked for about 5 minutes,  then she asked "Well, devil how much do I owe you????

The devil says "Five million dollars"  She wrote him a cheque and went to sit back  on her chair.

Bush was soo jealous, he starts screaming,  "My turn! I wanna call the United States, I want to  see how everybody is doing there too". He called and talked for about 2  minutes, then he asked "Well, devil how much do I owe you????

The devil says "Ten million dollars". With a smug look on his face, he made a  cheque and went to sit back on his chair.

Musharraf was even more jealous & starts  screaming, "I want to call Pakistan too, I wanna  talk to the ministers, to the deputy, I wanna talk to everybody of my  Parliment".....
He called Pakistan and he talked for about  twenty hours, he talked & talked  & talked, then he  asked "Well, devil how much do I owe you????

The devil says "Twenty dollars".
Musharraf is stunned & says "Twenty dollars??? Only ??"

The devil says "Well if you make a call from  one hell to another hell, it's local".

__._,_.___
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups HD

The official Samsung

Y! Group for HDTVs

and devices.

Parenting Zone

on Yahoo! Groups

Your one stop for

parenting groups.

Wellness Spot

on Yahoo! Groups

A resource for living

the Curves lifestyle.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments: