Too Rush - Get More Traffic

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Re: [Keralites] Please save me friends.

meditation will be the best for u to come out of this and try to involve in nice games which realy tiresw u when u r tired u will want to rest and divert ur mind in some other things

indxb4556 <indxb4556@yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear Friends,..
Im facing too much pain and trauma in my Life. Guys you can only help me..
Im in 32 ,and entered to family life 2 yr before and having a kid. For my family and friends im a role model charactor,a lucky person,lovely husband and father... but only I know the real truth and real face of mine..im disclosing with keralites.
I have a bad tooo bad habit..Take it like wild sex..yes  wild sex..started in my tender age of 12..hunger of sex.. i need sex always..every day..anytime..wife or anybody..iim ready to do sex..still im doing..Where ever i go im searching for sex partner..and easily im getting that without any hesitation and without loosing money.
But now this habit disturbing in my professional growth...im just thinking about sex..
I tried so many things to get ridoff this..but all waste..in office hour also anyhow i will get time and run to sex hunt..
Friends please undrstand my situation and guide me..save me..
Is there any madicines available for this..
I want to Be a New Person
 
Iwill obey your advices honestly....
Finally I disclosed this only with you guys..becauseIi cannot talk about this with my friends or family..
Faithfully
Harish. Dubai.


Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

__._,_.___
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Latest product news

Join Mod. Central

stay connected.

Yahoo! Groups

Get info and support

on Samsung HDTVs

and devices.

Curves on Yahoo!

A group for women

to share & discuss

food & weight loss.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments: