Too Rush - Get More Traffic

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

[Boban and Molly] Life after marriage....really funny



 
 



*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~
 
 

Help others, but never expect 4m others.B'coz expectation always hurts.

* Wife: Why are you home so early?

Husband: My boss told me to go to hell.



*"Honey, when we get married, I'll be there to share all your troubles and sorrows.";

"But I don't have any, my love."

"I said, when we get married"



* American: In our country, marriage even takes place with email.

Desi: In India, it is only with female



* When I was young I used to pray for a bike, then I realized that it doesn't work that way, so I stole a bike and prayed for forgiveness



* On the first day of marriage, the husband is treated like god...

after that the letters reversed ( dog )



* The 3 fastest means of communication:

Telephone, Television, Tell-a-woman



* A man, upon his engagement, went to his father and said, "I've

found a woman just like mother!"

His father replied, "So what do you want from me, sympathy?";

 

 

 

 




 
 
 

 


 

 


 

 

__._,_.___
Visit Boban and Molly Fans Club @ http://malayalamcartoons.fateback.com
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New business?

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Yahoo! Groups

Women of Curves

Discuss food, fitness

and weight loss.

Dog Fanatics

on Yahoo! Groups

Find people who are

crazy about dogs.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments: