Too Rush - Get More Traffic

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

[Keralites] Daddy, how was I born? - Very Cute


 
 

 

 


A little boy goes to his father and asks "Daddy, how was I born?"

The father answers, "Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! Your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe. We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive. As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a little Pop-Up appeared that said:



Scroll down...You'll love this
...














"
You got a Male!"

 

.

 

 


__._,_.___
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y! Messenger

Send pics quick

Share photos while

you IM friends.

Moderator Central

Yahoo! Groups

Join and receive

produce updates.

Y! Groups blog

the best source

for the latest

scoop on Groups.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments: