Too Rush - Get More Traffic

Sunday, February 17, 2008

[Keralites] Is this communism??????

Is this communism??????

 

 

 

Dear countrymen,

 

I have seen in media some of our guys giving firy speech about communism & Indo us nuclear deal. What surprised me is people are talking only about anti americanism & as I understand communism is not anti americanism.

 

Basically the fact is  so called communist indians don't know what is communism. For them communism means to do hartal , strike , lock outs , goondaism , oppose any developments  & giving some firy speech. This nonsense ideology has become curse to gods own country like state  Kerala. Today keralities are facing problem beacuse of their fake prestige with foolish ideology like communism .If they don't realise this, sooner or later till become incurable disease.

 

 They  want business guys who are investing their hard earned money to share with common man without even getting the profits. I ask a simple question ??? will you share your assets with common man & answer will be no.This redundant ideology has put  Kerala's development in the backyard . I feel uneducated & unemployed guys are easy to influence & are prepared to do anything for peanuts. This can be one reason why investments & education are discouraged in communist ruled states. But the question is how long one can do this ? I am sure if gulf would not have been source of employment ,  this ideology would have perished long back in Kerala

 

Can you claim that all are good in Bengal where communism is there for more than 30 years. Still bengal is one of the most backward states in education , per capita income , health etc in the country. Thanks to missionaries that Kerala still has high standard of education. My observation is communism as it is cannot be implemented in a society since it is meant for ideal society and  we will never have a ideal society. The success of China & failure of Cuba , former soviet union proves the same. If we are so concerned about the country  , please advise our comrades who are in power to rule in discipled manner & don't practise corruption. Only thing Communist in India does is first oppose without knowing the facts then accept it reluntantly like we have seen in computerisation , liberisation and even in modernisation in farming methods etc.

 

Bengal has witnessed sale of govt owned Great Eastern hotel, SEZ for Salim group with land virtually free of cost, Nadigram killings , is this communism ????. To conclude  , first one should be a role model to suggest somebody to follow it. And ideology has to change from time to time to bring true development in society.

 

If you consider me as a NRE keralite , then I want to say true facts of NRE . You know , I have been treated badly by my employer , sometimes don’t even get salary, I have to work in inhuman conditions with no fixed time limit for work . I am away from my beloved ones for several years , having food which a animal will hate to have it . Still I am proud to be a NRE .

 

Why you know, I have a fake prestige which I want to maintain when I am with my people in my state . I cannot say no to my communist friends that I cannot come with them for rallies , I cannot do blue collar job in my home town because I cannot face people looking at me down. I want a job which should give me a salary more than I deserve , I want a break as & when I wish during working time. I will not work extra time occasionally also, if work demands. I want to be active member of a union. My management should not ask me questions on my efficiency . Whether company perform well or not I want my bonus & increment . And you know better , there is no company in Kerala which suits my requirement because there is no factory existing in Kerala , people like us have ensured that either it should be closed before it starts or it should be locked out if doing well.

 

So I prefer to work abroad because nobody knows I have compromised with my principals and if at all any NRE friends come to know , he will not go and tell others because he is also going through the same situation. You will find it funny , yes this is the condition of most of our NRE Keralites.

 

But if you ask them what’s happening in Kerala , he will say what a beautiful state with good governance , though you don’t have proper roads,  rain- rain every where but not a single drop to drink, minister advises to have milk & egg instead of costly rice, unproductive new education policy has ensured that our children should study in other states paying through our noses, but our leaders don’t have to worry since they have got sponsors to take care of their son’s costly education abroad and Munnar is like a ghost city . Like Ippans were running from post to pillar for Aravana , we are running for a packet of milk. Load shedding are a common sight. If some body proposes Express highway , some intelligent guys like us will say it will divide kerala into two , long back a visionary PM introduced computerization , we keralite opposed it saying it will raise unemployment , but today our smart ministers inaugurate their only achievements by pressing a laptop button. Above all we have made Guinness record of having highest bandh sorry Hartals in a year. Who is responsible for all this ?????????

 

Please forward this mail to your keralite friends.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) named herein. If you
are not the intended recipient or addressee, you should not use, disseminate,
distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in this
email are solely those of the author and might not represent those of "Zamil
Industrial" and or its units.

Warning: Although reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses
are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any
loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments. If you have
received this electronic mail message in error, please contact the sender directly.

__._,_.___
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Moderator Central

An online resource

for moderators

of Yahoo! Groups.

How-To Zone

on Yahoo! Groups

Discuss home and

garden projects.

Y! Groups blog

the best source

for the latest

scoop on Groups.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments: