Too Rush - Get More Traffic

Sunday, February 17, 2008

<<=M=H=O=>> whn u love someone............

You're like the sunshine you brighten my day
With everything you do and all that you say
I'm like the moon so dark and cold,
Without you in my arms to hold.

Like the sun and the moon we're so far apart
But you're always with me here in my heart
When I see you, I glow when you shine on me
Like the sun on the moon across mountain and sea.

But when we're together and I kiss your lips
It's so wonderfully special like a total eclipse
As we drift apart slowly on me, your light glows
Like the space between us my love for you grows
 
 
whn u love someone dnt expect same thing....
its not imp both fall in love lov is not danger or bad
we love our life thts why we r alive thn how can anyone say love is danger
lik this lif is also danger its lik a game we should knw how to play it
dnt expect positive result frm ur love just tru to giv him or her happiness
thts call LOVE........ .....

Rosie

Join Me @ MumbaiHangout

www.MumbaiHangout.Org

__._,_.___
------------------
DISCLAIMER :
------------------


This message serves informational purposes only and should not be viewed as an irrevocable indenture between anyone. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender at MumbaiHangOut-Owner@yahoogroups.com. The recipient acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the Individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of The M.H.O. Group. M.H.O. reserves the right to repeal, change, amend, modify, add, or withdraw the contents herein without notice or obligation.
---------------------------------------------------
Note:- MHO is Not Responsible For Any Claims.
---------------------------------------------------
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Only on Yahoo!

World of Star Wars

Meet fans, watch

videos & more.

Y! Messenger

Group get-together

Host a free online

conference on IM.

Yahoo! Groups

Cat Zone

Connect w/ others

who love cats.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments: