Too Rush - Get More Traffic

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Re: [Keralites] Please help - Yahoo Messenger does not work

Sajid,
What is the exact error message shown?

Spark
On Feb 17, 2008 1:56 PM, SAJ <pearlsaj@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Guys,
 
I hv a small problem in my pc i.e. when I try to log-in in Yahoo Messenger, it simply disappears in XP and shows error in Windows Vista. I have tried to install various versions of Yahoo Msngr, but none of them works.  I have even formatted my system n installed Windows Vista & XP, all other softwares are working well but Yahoo Messenger does not work even in Vista or XP. Pls. note that my id is working and all other messengers are also working in the PC.
 
Could anyone help me to fix this problem? Waiting to hear from you.
With Warm Regards
 
 
SAJID
Saudi Arabia
 

 

.


__._,_.___
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y! Messenger

Send pics quick

Share photos while

you IM friends.

Cat Fanatics

on Yahoo! Groups

Find people who are

crazy about cats.

Best of Y! Groups

Check it out

and nominate your

group to be featured.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments: